Cyber Security and Mobility are two of the most important topics of the day.
Most conferences today do not focus on in-depth topics providing insights and learning opportunities. It is for this reason that NIKSUN, along with IEEE Communication Society of Princeton/Central Jersey Section, IEEE MGA Industry Relation, CTIF-USA and Princeton University are bringing you a place to learn and gain insight from some of the foremost experts in their field.
This conference will continue to be an annual event in Princeton area and will focus on the topics related to cyber security, wireless and mobility. NIKSUN’s premier three-day conference will provide a platform to the researchers from the industry and academia to network, exchange ideas and discuss the cyber security & mobility issues affecting the society today. This conference will include keynote talks from eminent researchers and leaders from industry, government and academia, expert panel discussions and user case studies.
At this WWSMC, Summer, 2011, you will hear keynotes from:
- The Honorable Michael Chertoff, Co-founder and Managing Principal, Chertoff Group
- Mr. Vimal Solanki, Senior Vice President, Corporate Strategy & Intel Office, McAfee, Inc
- Prof. Dipankar Raychaudhury, Rutgers University
- Dr. Anand R.Prasad, Senior Expert at NEC Corporation, Japan
- Prof. Henning Schulzrinne, Columbia University
- Prof. R. Chandramouli, Stevens Institute of Technology
For a full list of speakers, please visit speakers.html. Due to the diversity of population and varying interests, WWSMC is organized in three tracks. All are welcome to choose the tracks of interest except for closed doors NIKSUN only tracks.