What Information Does NIKSUN Collect?
NIKSUN or our service providers may collect Information and other information from or about you from third parties, or when you:
- order products or services,
- request information,
- subscribe to marketing or support materials,
- contact NIKSUN, and/or
- register for NIKSUN’s SupportNet.
We also may collect information that is related to you but that does not personally identify you, such as your computer’s operating system, browser, and/or information regarding your use of and activities on our websites.
How Does NIKSUN Use Your Information?
NIKSUN may use Information that we collect from or about you:
- to invoice you for products or services you purchased,
- to provide ongoing service and support,
- to carry out our obligations or enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us,
- to notify you about changes to our products or services,
- to improve our products, including by developing data analytics and reports about your and others’ use of them,
- to contact you for sales purposes,
- to e-mail or otherwise send you marketing or other promotional Information about NIKSUN products or services that may interest you,
- to combat suspected fraud or any other criminal activity,
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the Information,
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the Information,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Collection of Information Using Cookies and Other Tools
NIKSUN may collect and/or log your Internet Protocol address, Internet domain name, the web browser and operating system used to access NIKSUN websites, the pages or files visited, the time spent in each page or file, and the time and date of each visit or use. NIKSUN may collect this information automatically as you browse our websites through the use of log files, web beacons, or other electronic tools.
We may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 (technology that stores Information like a cookie) to collect and store unique but anonymous Information about your activity on our website.
With Whom Does NIKSUN Share Your Information?
We may disclose information that does not identify any individual (e.g., anonymous, aggregated data) without restriction.
We may disclose your Information, including across country borders:
- to our subsidiaries, affiliates, and worldwide offices,
- to comply with the law or in response to a subpoena, court order, law enforcement or government request, or other legal process,
- to produce relevant documents or information in connection with litigation, arbitration, mediation, adjudication, government or internal investigations, or other legal or administrative proceedings,
- to combat suspected fraud or other criminal activity,
- as otherwise required or permitted by law, and/or
- with your consent.
Your Marketing Choices, Right to Access Your Information, and our Retention of Your Information
Your Marketing Choices. When you fill in a form or provide your details on our website, you will often see one or more tick boxes allowing you to “opt-in” to receive marketing communications from us by emails, telephone, or post.
Your Rights Regarding Your Information. Under the GDPR you have a number of important rights. In summary, those right include:
- access to your Information and to certain other supplementary information that this Policy is already designed to address,
- require us to correct any mistakes in your Information which we hold,
- require the erasure of Information concerning you, in certain situations,
- receive the Information concerning you that you have provided to Us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party, in certain situations,
- object at any time to processing of Information concerning you for direct marketing,
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you,
- object, in certain other situations, to our continued processing of your Information,
- otherwise restrict our processing of your Information, in certain circumstances, and/or
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws.
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the EU’s GDPR Website.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- contact us at email@example.com,
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address. We may request one or more identification documents, such as a copy of your driving license or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill,
- let us know the information to which your request relates, and
- allow thirty (30) calendar days for us to respond to requests
Transfer of Your Information to Other Countries
Security of Your Information
NIKSUN has implemented reasonable administrative, technical, and physical measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, alteration, or destruction. If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Please also be careful to avoid “phishing” scams, where someone may send you an email that looks like it is from NIKSUN asking for your
Information. NIKSUN will not request your Information through email. If you have questions regarding our security, you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Children Under the Age of 13
NIKSUN websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any Information to or on our websites. We do not knowingly collect Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Information on this website, or on or through any of its features, register on the website, make any purchases through the website, or provide any Information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. If you believe we might have any Information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.