Mobility Software & Systems Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
- Analyze and address customer requirements
- Accommodate internal team requirements
- Ensure compliance with industry standards
- Analyze complex mobile network architectures
- Identify internal team needs and make suggestions regarding technical direction
- Testing software product and systems
- Implementing data accuracy verification process
- Working in collaborative cross functional team environments, while being able to work independently
- Prioritizes work appropriately and completing tasks within deadlines
- Monitor and test system performance; prepares and delivers system performance statistics and reports
- Strong analytical capability and problem solving skills
- Telephony & VoIP Knowledge\
- Deep knowledge in 3G and 4G technology, specifically VoLTE
- Good understanding of 3GPP, IETF standardized protocols and systems
- Fundamental understanding of TCP/IP stack
- Strong knowledge inIP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) architecture.
- Experience in testing and recognizing software bugs
- Experience with open source VoIP generators, and monitoring tools such as Wireshark
- Ability to quickly learn new customer requirements and translate them into detailed engineering specifications
- Should be an extensive subject matter expert in two or more areas
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field.
Travel Requirements: May require occasional travel
Physical Requirements: None
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Nassau Park Blvd.
Princeton, NJ 08540