Regional Vice President (RVP)
Location: Multiple, USA
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
The RVP will be responsible to develop the team and focus on both tactical and strategic initiatives to penetrate the market and position NIKSUN solutions to drive growth. The current team in the region is relatively new and motivated. The RVP will have to take independent decisions to assess the team quality, hire and fire staff based on performance and future potential, ensuring the team evolves to a high performing one. As much as this a managerial role, he or she is expected to be very hands-on in engaging with customers and in enabling the team to succeed. The individual is expected to be hands-on and detail oriented in working with and following-through with engineering, product management, operations, HR and other staff at Headquarters.
- 5+ years of sales management experience, building and leading a small team of sales professionals.
- Experience in selling high end software or networking products and solutions
- 10+ years of direct sales experience as an account manager.
- Stability in staying with the companies they worked for.
- Ability to build, motivate and grow stable sales team.
- Demonstrable revenue generation performance, consistently achieving or over-achieving quota.
- Solid demonstrable experience in driving sales process discipline: pipeline building through forecasting and delivering results.
- Experience should include selling technologies with complex selling cycles with a solutions bent. Need to be adept at all steps of the process including, opportunity identification or creation, driving proof-of-concepts, enabling the technology adoption in the end-user environment, constructing winning solutions, structuring and closing deals with tenacity and speed.
- A big and active rolodex (and relationships) of IT managers and C-level executives in territory.
- Strong executive presence with superior communications skills. Ability to gain confidence and trust of strong minded customers.
- Intellectual and technical ability to comprehend position and sell NIKSUN’s suite of complex products, especially the security products.
- High energy and motivated individual.
- Experience in developing and working with resellers in the region is desirable.
- Though not mandatory, strong experience in the security and network management sectors is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education; preferred concentration in IT/CS/ EE
Travel/Other Requirements: Ability to travel up to 40%, overnight and on short notice.
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Nassau Park Blvd.
Princeton, NJ 08540