Regional Sales Manager
Location: Multiple, USA
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
To prospect, qualify the potential clients, take accountability and responsibility of assigned geography/segment, (flexibility and team work is inherent) work closely with other company departments, build a healthy and sustainable pipeline, monitor and address the entire sales process, maximize/realize revenue and profitability with all company and corporate ethics.
- Grow and develop existing and new business for the NIKSUN product line by identifying prospects and opportunities.
- Qualify and present a compelling value proposition that leads to closing; develop executive and mid-level relationships in both the IT and business sides that lead to partnership type relations; identify and close new accounts, move into new areas of existing accounts “widening the established customer base”; position the NIKSUN offerings ahead of competition and differentiate on known factors.
- Meet quarterly and annual sales targets by engaging with the sales engineering team and sales operations team.
- Help drive the RFP process when necessary and submit proposals in a timely and professional manner by working with sales operations, product development and engineering.
- Build a new customer base by prospecting and closing several new “names” in your territory.
- Work closely with NIKSUN approved partners and help close business with them.
- 5 to 10 years enterprise technical sales experience.
- Experience in selling technical solutions, both hardware and software based, to IT departments as well as end users (Security/IT/SI/BFSI/Telecoms/Govt./PSU Companies in the product portfolio of IT/ Telecom/Security).
- Familiarity with network management, performance management and application management solutions.
- Familiarity with network security solutions preferred.
- Solid rolodex of accounts and resellers in assigned territory.
- Ability to drive a complex sales process and experience in doing so without the support of a local office.
- Previous success in sales role in similar environment.
- Proven sales track record; willingness to learn; adaptability; good communication skills; flexibility; team work; confidence; competence to qualify/drive the sales process and achieve the sales goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education; preferred concentration in IT/CS/ EE
Travel/Other Requirements: Ability to travel up to 60%, overnight and on short notice.
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Nassau Park Blvd.
Princeton, NJ 08540