Location: Princeton, NJ
NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known, by using next generation technology that revolutionizes the way networks and services are secured, protected and managed. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Systems Engineer is a pre-sales and post sales technical position supporting NIKSUN’s sales organization in generating revenue. Responsible for working with Sales to present the NIKSUN technical solution to customers during the pre-sales and implementation cycles. Taking on the role of a key account system engineer with a dedicated assignment to special accounts is a main aspect of this position.
- Customer centric thinker
- Present the NIKSUN technical solution to customers
- Respond to RFI/RFQs • Support customer evaluations of NIKSUN products
- Act as technical resource to the customer in support of Sales during the entire sales cycle
- Installation of NIKSUN products and other post-sales roles as required
- Help triage network performance and cyber security related issues on-site at customer.
- Networking triage and architecture focused background
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in network engineering, operations, or security
- Self-starter who can operate with a minimum of direction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer presence
- Fluency in English is required, proficiency with other Latin American languages a plus e.g. Spanish or Portuguese
- Familiarity with Financial, Cloud, or Service Provider security requirements
- Working knowledge of network security tools, network analyzers, network management software
- Data Center design knowledge, including VMWare, and Microsoft a plus.
- BSD, Unix, or Linux would be helpful, including scripting and programming knowledge
- Cisco Certifications, Juniper, Arista, CIISP, Ethical Hacker Certification or good foundation in network and information security technology
- BS in Computer Science, EE or related field.
Travel/Other Requirements: Required to travel Americas and other countries on demand
Physical Requirements: Capable of lifting up to 70 lbs.
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Nassau Park Blvd.
Princeton, NJ 08540