Location: Princeton, NJ
NIKSUN is a recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Responsible for front-end design and development at the product application layers. Requires a good understanding of programming web based applications in order to meet delivery demands for both existing and new product development. Works well in small teams to meet business and technology requirements with respect to functionality, performance, scalability and delivery.
- Implementing, debugging and unit testing on new and existing product applications.
- Applies knowledge of programming languages to develop and support high quality and high performing front-end software.
- Follows requirements produced by Product Management and design specifications outlined by senior team members.
- Works in conjunction with senior team members to derive sub component design goals.
- Supports product deployment lifecycle and maintenance.
- Stays up to date on the latest programming techniques and standards.
- Supports QA phase of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience designing and programming web based applications.
- Experience with Eclipse IDE and/or other integrated development environments.
- Well-organized, self-motivated individual with ability to rapidly learn new tasks.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, set and meet deadlines per schedule.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of git, github and industry standard git workflows.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Java development.
- Understanding of front-end MV* frameworks (Angular, Ember, etc)
- Knowledge of CSS preprocessors such as LESS or Saas.
- Basic level understanding of the unix operating system.
- Works under limited supervision
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering required
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of professional experience in a front-end development position
Travel Requirements: NA
Physical Requirements: NA
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Nassau Park Blvd.
Princeton, NJ 08540