NIKSUN is the recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
Work on the analysis, processing and storage of “big data” collected and generated from heavy volumes of complex network traffic. Your skills will be required both in methodically enhancing NIKSUN’s core technology with robust and efficient software solutions, as well as in creatively troubleshooting complex issues involving massive amounts of data, with minimal supervision.
- Strong Development Skills in C++
- Demonstrated working knowledge of UNIX platforms
- Knowledge of networking (TCP/IP & Protocols)
- Experience in debugging and software profiling
- Experience in developing, deploying, and/or administering Containers/Docker (or similar technologies) based applications and/or services architectures.
- Knowledge of Algorithms, Data Structures and Shell Scripting
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/EE or related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience