Senior Automation Engineer
Location: Princeton, NJ
NIKSUN is a recognized worldwide leader in making the Unknown Known. The company develops and deploys a complete range of award-winning forensics, compliance, security surveillance and performance management solutions for applications ranging from core infrastructures to edge and branch environments.
We currently have an opening for a Senior Automation Engineer to lead, implement and participate in NIKSUN infrastructure automation processes with an in-depth understanding of IP networking technology and protocols. This engineer will envision, plan and implement automation tools that will lead to the realization of a proactive operational posture and systems management strategy, increase the efficiency of resource utilization through the automation of repetitive tasks, and establish visualization into the status of systems though views and automated workflows.
- Execute functional and performance test scripts
- Plan and develop automation framework/tools/scripts
- Interface with the application development teams to assist them in determining the most efficient and value-added method of automating their application Lifecycle development activities that move their applications through the QA process to production implementation.
- QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience preferably in network domain
- 5+ years of demonstrated work experience with scripting languages, automation design and delivery
- Broad and deep base of experience with several of the following: UNIX and MS operating platforms systems; databases; networking; technical platforms; and open source software
- Experience with shell scripting, python/ruby/PERL/TCL-TK/BASH, Nagios, UNIX (Linux)
- Working knowledge of QA Software Tools such as Selenium, Quality Center, etc.
- Expertise in creating tool chains to automate release and management of custom developed code in a production environment
- Knowledge of UNIX commands and ability to write scripts
- Well versed in network related protocols - TCP/IP, UDP etc.
- Knowledge of VMWare/KVM (hypervisor, para-virtualization), Cloud/AWS and similar virtualization technologies
- Familiar with Bugzilla, SharePoint, common office productivity tools
- Familiar with Agile Methodology
- BS in Computer Science, EE or related field. MS is a plus
Travel Requirements: <10%
Physical Requirements: NA
NIKSUN is a dynamic, professional, fast-paced company offering an attractive compensation and benefits package, including a comprehensive health and dental insurance plan, 401(k) plan, paid holidays, vacation and sick time, and a flexible work environment.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements to:
Attn: Human Resources Department
100 Nassau Park Blvd.
Princeton, NJ 08540