One Day Workshop
Cybersecurity for the Smart Grid
Worldwide Wireless Security and Mobility Conference (WWSMC)
co-located with Global Wireless Summit (GWS)
June 24th 2013, at Bally’s Hotel, Atlantic City, USA
Participation is open to industry, academia, government, and media.
All participants must register.
- Public Utility’s Response to Hurricane Sandy; and Power Grid Modernization with Grid Resiliency Against Natural Disasters and Cyberattacks
- Smart Grid – Opportunities and Challenges in the Creation of the 21st Century Power Grid
- Smart Grid Prospects and Security Issues for Developing and Developed Countries
- Panel Discussion: Cybersecurity Needs of Utility Companies and IT Enterprise
KEY FEATURES for ATTENDEES
- Provides Continuing Education Units (CEUs) for six contact hours from accredited university at additional $20
- NIKSUN has graciously offered to provide Free Assessment of Cyber Risks and Network Performance Enhancements to the Utility Companies attending this workshop. The assessment will include recommendations to optimize network performance, protect network from intrusions, detect and re-construct intrusions, and track of IP for forensics.
- Provides Executive Buffet Lunch at Ballroom of Bally’s Hotel.
- Provides Excellent Networking Opportunity for employers and job seekers during Breaks.
- Offers 12 Executive/Technical Speakers from the industry, academia and government with insightful speeches.
- Showcases a Live Demo on Protecting Smart Grid against Cyber Attack Using NIKSUN Appliance.
Click here for registration details. |
Click here to view flyer